Pages

Monday, July 16, 2012

Week one

Welcome back everyone, it was so great to see you all today and I really enjoyed hearing all about your holidays.

A reminder about your homework that is due on Friday; you have some mult/div revision to complete and you have to find out an AMAZING body fact (well three actually!)
These should be published on paper and ready to go on our display wall.

You should also have a novel started by now, please post a comment and let me know what book you are reading - I'd love to know! 

Not long now until the cross country - get out there and have a go! 

Ms D

 


3 comments:

  1. Room 8 really enjoyed seeing Thomas in your blog and we hope in the next few weeks to add more class activities to our blog. Room 7 seems to be a good place to be and we really liked your blog. Keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ms Downie
    I hope all your interveiws went well and you had a great dinner. I have done all my homework and i can't wait to bring it in tomorrow. I hope it is good in your eyes. I am reading Bad Girls by Jacqueline Wilson and it is really good so far. I am up to page 110 and i have only been reading it for 4 days. I can't wait until I am finished reading it and then I can start the other stuff we need to do. We had a really good day today but i didn't feel to well but that's okay. Tomorrow I have my auditions for production and i am really excited and nervous. I have been practicing. But I have to go now.
    See you all tomorrrow. Have a good sleep.

    Lots of love Tamara Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys, I am reading Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Cabin Fever. Its going slow but I am enjoying the book.
    From Brayden

    ReplyDelete